An affordable all-in-one AFM for nano education and small samples
An easy entry into the world of atoms
Your versatile research AFM for materials and life science
A multifunctional tool for single-cell biology, tissue engineering, nanopatterning and nanolithography
AFM for optical microscopes and 3D profilometers
A new tool for automated nanomechanical tissue diagnostics and soft material analysis
Mountable AFM for industry
Everything to complement your Nanosurf SPM system
9. Easyscan 2 AFM
Modular AFM system for surface analysis at the nanoscale
10. Nanosurf Video
Your entry into the exciting world of nanoscale science and surface technology
Nanosurf LensAFM Webinar (May 9, 2012)
"Advancements in Instrumentation for Surface Inspection and Defect Analysis"
This webinar highlights:
- Ease of adaptation with multiple optical platforms
- Synergy and convenience of combining optical and 3D topographical information in the same place
- Examples of industrial applications that have benefited from the combined platform.
- Topography information: roughness measurements, defect analysis, edge radius, step heights
- Material property information: hardness, wear analysis, conductance/resistance, magnetism
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope (AFM) that may be used in conjunction with almost any upright optical microscope or optical profilometer. The combined LensAFM/optical platform provides a complementary imaging system that greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these individual instruments.