A multifunctional tool for single-cell biology, tissue engineering, nanopatterning and nanolithography
A new tool for automated nanomechanical tissue diagnostics and soft material analysis
Your versatile research AFM for materials and life science
Mountable AFM for industry
AFM for optical microscopes and 3D profilometers
AFM for SEM
Have you ever wanted to get fast 3D information in SEM?
An affordable all-in-one AFM for nano education and small samples
An easy entry into the world of atoms
Everything to complement your Nanosurf SPM system
Systems tailored to your needs
Nanoscale science and surface technology
Nanosurf offers worldwide distribution and support!
Nanosurf LensAFM Webinar (May 9, 2012)
"Advancements in Instrumentation for Surface Inspection and Defect Analysis"
This webinar highlights:
- Ease of adaptation with multiple optical platforms
- Synergy and convenience of combining optical and 3D topographical information in the same place
- Examples of industrial applications that have benefited from the combined platform.
- Topography information: roughness measurements, defect analysis, edge radius, step heights
- Material property information: hardness, wear analysis, conductance/resistance, magnetism
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope (AFM) that may be used in conjunction with almost any upright optical microscope or optical profilometer. The combined LensAFM/optical platform provides a complementary imaging system that greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these individual instruments.