Nanosurf LensAFM Webinar (May 9, 2012)
"Advancements in Instrumentation for Surface Inspection and Defect Analysis"
This webinar highlights:
- Ease of adaptation with multiple optical platforms
- Synergy and convenience of combining optical and 3D topographical information in the same place
- Examples of industrial applications that have benefited from the combined platform.
- Topography information: roughness measurements, defect analysis, edge radius, step heights
- Material property information: hardness, wear analysis, conductance/resistance, magnetism
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope (AFM) that may be used in conjunction with almost any upright optical microscope or optical profilometer. The combined LensAFM/optical platform provides a complementary imaging system that greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these individual instruments.
An all-in-one AFM for nano education and small samples
An easy entry into the world of atoms
Your versatile research AFM for materials and life science
A multifunctional tool for single-cell biology, tissue engineering, nanopatterning and nanolithography
AFM for optical microscopes and 3D profilometers
A new tool for automated nanomechanical tissue diagnostics and soft material analysis
Mountable AFM for industry
Everything to complement your Nanosurf SPM system
9. Easyscan 2 AFM
Modular AFM system for surface analysis at the nanoscale
10. Nanosurf Video
Your entry into the exciting world of nanoscale science and surface technology