Your All-in-One AFM for Nanoeducation and Small Samples
An Easy Entry into the World of Atoms
Your Versatile Research AFM for Materials & Life Science
A unique new tool for single cell biology and beyond
A powerful add-on to optical microscopes and 3D profilometers
7. Easyscan 2
Your Surface Analysis Tool for Science and Industrial Research
8. News & Events
Find out all about Nanosurf announcements and events!
A New Tool for Nanomechanical Tissue Diagnostics
Mountable AFM for Industry
Everything to Complement Your Nanosurf SPM System
Login for customer support
13. Watch video
Overview of general handling and working with the Nanosurf LensAFM
14. Watch videos
Overview of key features and general handling of the Nanosurf NaioAFM
15. AFM for SEM
Have you ever wanted to get fast 3D information in SEM?
Nanosurf LensAFM Webinar (May 9, 2012)
"Advancements in Instrumentation for Surface Inspection and Defect Analysis"
This webinar highlights:
- Ease of adaptation with multiple optical platforms
- Synergy and convenience of combining optical and 3D topographical information in the same place
- Examples of industrial applications that have benefited from the combined platform.
- Topography information: roughness measurements, defect analysis, edge radius, step heights
- Material property information: hardness, wear analysis, conductance/resistance, magnetism
The Nanosurf LensAFM is an atomic force microscope (AFM) that may be used in conjunction with almost any upright optical microscope or optical profilometer. The combined LensAFM/optical platform provides a complementary imaging system that greatly extends the resolution and measuring capabilities of these individual instruments.