To extend our team in China, we are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with experience in the design and construction of large, precision apparatus in industry
You are a mechanical engineer or a physicist with CAD and machine building experience. You hold a master’s or PHD degree and ideally have several years of experience with the design and construction of large, precision apparatus in industry, especially in the micro-nanometer surface measurement area. You are familiar with different drive and control technologies, as well as sensor technologies. Your solid communication skills allow you to manage internal and external teams and to effectively communicate with our customers.
You preferably did part of your education in a Western country, or at least speak English well, but now want to work in Shanghai, China.
- Provide support to the sales team for industrial or customized systems in pre-sales and after-sales.
- Provide technical service, installation and customer training for industrial or customized systems in China.
- Develop technical implementation concepts by yourself or with our partners, construct high-quality CAD models.
- Creation of technical drawings for production, assembly, testing and documentation, or when needed after meetings with sales managers or other team members.
- Team meetings, internal discussions etc.
- Extremely customer-focused and commercially aware.
- Ability to co-operate.
- Excellent spoken and written English or Germany and verbal communication.
- Able to travel both domestically and internationally on short notice.
What we offer
You will apply your experience and competence in an important function within a high-tech company. You will make a difference. A highly motivated team of professionals is looking forward to welcoming you. Nanosurf supports the technical and personal growth of its employees.
Please submit your application for this position to [email protected].