At Nanosurf AG in Liestal, Switzerland, we are looking for prospective students that are interested in doing an internship or Master Thesis in industry.
Nanosurf is a leading provider of innovative atomic force and scanning tunneling microscopes. Our products and services are trusted by professionals worldwide to help them measure, analyze, and present 3D surface information. Our scanning probe microscopes excel through their compact and elegant design, their easy handling, and their absolute reliability. We are looking for prospective students that are interested in doing an internship or Master Thesis in industry.
Master Thesis position in physics, engineering or nanoscience
We are looking for highly motivated students with a background in physics, engineering, nanoscience, or equivalent who is looking to do an industry project as part of their master’s education.
- You are enrolled in an engineering, physics, nanoscience or similar degree and are looking for a master thesis project with a duration of 6 months.
- You are interested in Nanotechnology.
- You can work independently and are open to learning about complex and multifaceted problems covering engineering, biology, computer science etc.
- You have basic programming skills in Python, or C++.
- Good written and spoken English enable you to communicate easily and confidently in our international environment. German is a plus.
For more information, please contact Dr. Dominik Ziegler on [email protected].
Please submit your CV and a letter of motivation for this position to [email protected].