Nanosurf is excited to announce that we will be in Arizona in October and we are inviting you to see our new high performance DriveAFM in action. Come explore the possibilities of atomic force microscopy, interact with the invited speakers and Nanosurf, and have lunch on us. If you have a sample of your own you would like to image, please sign up for submitting a sample and our team will be in touch to be sure we are prepared.
All experience levels and research applications are welcome.
The DriveAFM can be used in diverse applications:
- Life Sciences & Biomaterials
- Thin Films/Coatings
- 2D Materials
- Solar Cells/Photovoltaics
- and more...
- Introduction to Nanosurf and DriveAFM
- Invited Speakers
- Live Instrument Demonstration
--- LUNCH BREAK ---
- Individual one-on-one sessions with samples from you
A finalized agenda will be sent out a week prior to the event.