Nanosurf will remain fully operational amid the measures to contain the COVID-19 pandemic. We are strictly observing the local government’s safety guidelines and have moved all non-essential staff to working from home and have limited travel of our staff. Our supply chain and production staff continue to take care of production to ensure that the customer receive their systems without any undue delays.
We aim to operate as normal as possible, in particular:
- We are open for business, all departments are reachable and responsive
- We continue to provide remote service to all our customers
- Currently no in-person meetings or visits are possible
- We are providing online assistance with installations
- The delivery of systems is not endangered
- Instead of demos at your location, we can do remote demonstrations on request. Please contact us to schedule a demonstration.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your regular contact, or use our contact form.