Wiley and Nanosurf are holding a webinar about the current research possibilities using FluidFM technology in the areas of single cell injection, extraction, and deposition, with sub-picoliter accuracy.
Single Cell Injection, Deposition and Aspiration
Force controlled manipulation with FluidFM®
Thursday, 27 June 2019 | 2 p.m. (CEST)
Who should attend the Webinar:
Cell biologists, biophysicists, nano scientists, scientists working with CRISPR.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Understand FluidFM technology and its application areas, limits, and possibilities
- Understand the differences between FluidFM and other micromanipulation techniques
- Learn about the benefits of force control for micromanipulation
- Learn how cell stimulation by local deposition of chemical stimuli works
- Understand how to inject into and extract material from a cell or its nucleus without sacrificing it
- Learn with which optical techniques FluidFM can be combined, and for what purpose