Biophysical Journal 105 (2013) 463
Pablo Dörig, Dario Ossola, Anh Minh Truong, Monika Graf, Flurin Stauffer, János Vörös, Tomaso Zambelli
The authors show different applications of colloidal spectroscopy with spherical particles that are reversibly aspired to a FluidFM® probe.
For another example on spheres coated with spider silk proteins click here.
- AFM force spectroscopy on a polymer blend
- Single molecule force spectroscopy of bacteriorhodopsin
- Spring constant calibration by frequency sweep
Spectroscopy (formerly Flex-ANA)
- Single Cell Force Spectroscopy
- Bacterial adhesion force quantification by fluidic force microscopy
- Colloidal spectroscopy with FluidFM®
- Colloidal Properties of Recombinant Spider Silk Protein Particles
- Deformability Assessment of Waterborne Protozoa Using a Microfluidic-Enabled Force Microscopy Probe